Friday, June 7, 2013

A Slave by any other name

Photo



"There were always in me, two women at least, one woman...



"There were always in me, two women at least, one woman desperate and bewildered, who felt she was drowning and another who would leap into a scene, as upon a stage, conceal her true emotions because they were weaknesses, helplessness, despair, and present to the world only a smile, an eagerness, curiosity, enthusiasm, interest."
Anaïs Nin

Photo



Ending

I have to let you know that my Dom has formally released me from my submission.

I have not felt remotely submissive for a while and although this has occurred in the past, this time it is different. Whereas before we have been able to weather my inability to submit, and “it” has always come back sooner or later, this time it is not just that I can’t submit but that I have now completely switched and now only wish to dom/top, something that I have never had the opportunity to do.

Despite my Dom having bottomed in the past, he does not feel able to allow me to explore my Dom side with him. I admit that I am finding it hard to come to terms with this, firstly because I know that he has done it in the past and secondly because I am worried about the consequences of my introducing a third party into our relationship, in whatever capacity that may look like, although he has given me permission to do so, something that I know is very hard for him to do.

Also it is frustrating to me that he will not even try to accommodate me when I compromised myself so much for his sake, doing things that I desperately didn’t want to, for the sake of our relationship and the dynamic therein.

We are currently trying to work out how to keep our relationship together, not least because we have a young daughter but it is not without its difficulties. It reminds me pointedly of a post that I wrote about even vanilla sex not being vanilla in our relationship.

Photo



collared-slaves: Chromed Out



collared-slaves:

Chromed Out

Photo



goal17516: (via TumbleOn)



goal17516:

(via TumbleOn)

goreanmaster: dance at day's end



goreanmaster:

dance at day's end

thegorean: Thanks again to crueltimur The new Mistress.



thegorean:

Thanks again to crueltimur

The new Mistress.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



"I want everything…The tenderness of a Lover. The raw passion of a Beast…The One match I'm made for...."

"I want everything…The tenderness of a Lover. The raw passion of a Beast…The One match I'm made for. The perfect fit of hands. The touch I'd beg for. The desire I'd kneel for. The kiss that melts me. The smile that fills me…The bursting beauty of a moment. The perpetuity of 'forever'. Sharing, understanding, accepting. Encouraging, enabling, blooming. Complete fusion. Dancing minds. Promised hearts. Interwoven souls. Merging bodies. Spirits bound, soaring. Beyond limits, time and place. Two halves brought together. I want…Home"

- Author Unknown (via vanilla-princessa)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Control

He tells me to lie on my back on the bed.

He tells me to raise my hips so that he can slip a towel under my hips.

He squeezes out some lube and applies it to a long black dildo which he then inserts into my rear.

He gets out the magic wand and applies it to my clit and around my pussy while simultaneously flicking, vibrating and thrusting with the dildo. 

But the vibrations are too strong for me. I’m too sensitive and it’s too much. I ask him to stimulate me in a different way, but he refuses. I come this way or not at all.

I go to sleep frustrated and unsatisfied, having been denied my release.

No comments:

Post a Comment