Friday, June 7, 2013

False rudiments of joy

hoennlove: Source



hoennlove:

Source

dirudo: pussy game too strong

dirudo:

pussy game too strong

image

Photo



catswithbenefits: reblog if you eat the whole ass



catswithbenefits:

reblog if you eat the whole ass

阿克曼 by CiCi



阿克曼 by CiCi

Photo



usagi-chii: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&a...



usagi-chii:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35850117

Photo



apprenticenecromage: i haven't absorbed the nutrients of a man's broken down ego in a long time i'm...

apprenticenecromage:

i haven't absorbed the nutrients of a man's broken down ego in a long time i'm starting to weaken

how did you get your bunny to like you?

I sat on the floor while she had exercise time out of her enclosure everyday and let her approach me first rather than coming to her. I let her eat treats out of my hand to get used to my scent everyday as well and after 3 weeks she was happy to be pet and lay by me. Now she seeks out affection and even greets strangers so it just takes patience and perseverance to win them over.

Photo



sugoicomictime: another boring friday night





sugoicomictime:

another boring friday night

Claude Monet » Water Lilies 







Claude Monet » Water Lilies 

Photo



Photo



I would seriously keep all my baby bunnies if I could, I would only have to drop a few hundred on...

I would seriously keep all my baby bunnies if I could, I would only have to drop a few hundred on fixing the two males. But I can’t become a crazy animal hoarder and that feels like the first step.

smotpoke: N3RD High End Glass Blog











smotpoke:

N3RD

High End Glass Blog

what-is-this-i-dont-even: nosdrinker: lordoftheinternet: squid...



what-is-this-i-dont-even:

nosdrinker:

lordoftheinternet:

squidwardchan:

  • holy
  • fucking
  • shit

you know, he has a point

I want him to be the godfather of my firstborn

Point is real.

But this is an actor.

And.

Well he's still great.

I've been saying this shit for years

Photoset: エレン, ミカサ and アルミン by イチマンゴセン







Photoset: エレンミカサ and アルミン by イチマンゴセン

thingshappentome: DID YOU KNOW THAT JAPANESE TEENAGERS STARTED...











thingshappentome:

DID YOU KNOW THAT JAPANESE TEENAGERS STARTED TAKING PICTURES PRETENDING TO BE TITANS

BECAUSE I DIDN'T

No comments:

Post a Comment