Sunday, June 9, 2013

Good Vibes and Gnarly Rides

thatchickwhorides: Mike Hornbeck















thatchickwhorides:

Mike Hornbeck

sleepless-nyte: did my first boardslide on this very tube...



sleepless-nyte:

did my first boardslide on this very tube <3

zeaked

popeofdopeee: Rider: Georgi Peltekov-Gumata by Constantine...



popeofdopeee:

Rider: Georgi Peltekov-Gumata by Constantine Trupcheff on Flickr.

fiction-wear: Kirill Abramov



fiction-wear:

Kirill Abramov

lesbian-boarder: #snowboarding on the #beach #tahoe #lake



lesbian-boarder:

#snowboarding on the #beach #tahoe #lake

Photo



javafernandez: inside the cat at baldface.  there is no better...



javafernandez:

inside the cat at baldface.  there is no better place.

toostoked: Greg Furey Photography



toostoked:

Greg Furey Photography



maggie-19: fave



maggie-19:

fave

Photo



Photo



Photo



technicolormyworld: I personalized my credit card to have this...



technicolormyworld:

I personalized my credit card to have this picture, then it got stolen. Fuck ghetto people

Photo



ink-is-best: Good day in Spain



ink-is-best:

Good day in Spain

saveabitchrideasnowboard: I don't wanna go to college, I wanna be a pro snowboarder.

saveabitchrideasnowboard:

I don't wanna go to college, I wanna be a pro snowboarder.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment