Sunday, June 9, 2013

diabolus

Photo





Photo



Photo



spadesslick: tokomon: The original pitch for the Powerpuff...





spadesslick:

tokomon:

The original pitch for the Powerpuff Girls was a student film called Whoopass Stew.  Craig McCracken originally intended to show what the perfect little girl was before Professor Utonium added a can of Whoopass to the concoction.  The perfect little girl (sitting on the rainbow) was supposed to be the perfect mixture of sugar, spice, and everything nice.  When the accidental extra ingredient was added, the three original ingredients split up to match the personalities of the three new girls.  Bubbles being sugar, Buttercup being spice, and Blossom being everything nice.

Chemical X is whoopass.

This is the greatest day of my life.

Photo



Photo



Tim Burton: Hey Johnny, I have this new mov-...

Tim Burton: Hey Johnny, I have this new mov-...
Johnny Depp: Yes.

thorki: rebeccasallyturner: That;s funny because I own an...



thorki:

rebeccasallyturner:

That;s funny because I own an xbox, and xbox 360 nintendo fucking wii, a playstation one, and I have a vagana. my BROTHER on the other hand has a playstation 2 and a psp. I got COD Black Ops for graduation, he got off probation. FUCK YOU.

this is my favorite post on the internet thank you rebeccasallyturner

meanplastic: KATY PERRY - WIDE AWAKE



meanplastic:

KATY PERRY - WIDE AWAKE

Photo



biexpress: security guards Awwww

















biexpress:

security guards

Awwww

Photo



gosmoke: Nicholas Madrid



gosmoke:

Nicholas Madrid

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment